Accounts Payable Address: PO BOX 2768 GLENS FALLS NY 12801
Satellite Locations: Queensbury & Saratoga
P:518746-4119 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day of service Preparation
We are so pleased you have requested us to complete services at your property! We wanted to provide you further information to prepare you for your upcoming services:
What to expect:
- We scheduled you in a specific time block to complete your services. Please understand we have implemented a 1-hour window of arrival due to unforeseen issues that can occur on other scheduled jobs. If there is more than an hour window delay, the office manager will reach out to you. Sometimes staff gets ahead of schedule and can show up early. Please ensure property is prepared in case this occurs.
- If we get bad weather which prevents us from completing your cleaning service on your scheduled day, the office manager will reach out to you. Your cleaning service will be moved to the closest available business day.
- We do not require you to be home at time of services if we do not need to gain access to locked exterior areas. If you are getting a service that requires inside access, we require someone to be available over the age of 18.
- Please advise the office manager if there any issue with water pressure or if you run your water source from a well. If the area has low water pressure or volume, other arrangements need to be made to avoid any issues.
CHECKLIST DAY OF:
On your day of service please ensure the following is done at least 4-6 hours prior to your service:
- Please have a water spigot activated and accessible. Please ensure you tell the office manager if there are any issues with spigots or the water prior to your date of cleaning. Your water must have a steady pressure of 30 PSI. We cannot connect to a water faucet; it must be a direct line for optimal pressure.
- Please avoid using any water during the cleaning service
- Please ensure you shut off all outside electrical outlets and fixtures at breaker box prior to arrival if you do not have outlet covers.
- If you are having windows cleaned with our purified water fed pole system, you must remove screens. If you have heavy debris between window and screen, please remove or lift screen for better rinsing between windows. (Failure could result in additional charge)
- Please have all pet’s inside before and during cleaning
- Please clear the work areas of all items and remove all sensitive materials from areas being washed such as flags, doormats, potted/ hanging plants, and vehicles. ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY YOU. Staff is not allowed to touch personal items.
Payment is due upon completion of work unless other arrangements were made between the client and company. We accept check, cash, credit, Venmo or PayPal as forms of payment. If you plan to pay onsite with cash or check, please ensure proper payment amount quoted for services is sealed in an envelope and provided to head crew leader. You can also make payment by credit card or via online payment link sent with invoice. We do charge a 4% convenience fee when using a credit card through our credit card processor.
If you are unsure of your total due, please contact the office manager right away to avoid payment issues. Please check out our terms and conditions page for more information!
Thank you again for your business!
Revised JUNE 2022