380 North Street Road Argyle NY 12809
P:518746-4119 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day of Service Preparation
We are so pleased you have requested us to complete services at your property! We wanted to provide you further information to prepare you for your upcoming services:
What to expect:
- We scheduled you in a specific time block to complete your services. This time will have been discussed with office manager. Please understand we have implemented a 1 hour window of arrival due to unforeseen issues that can occur on other scheduled jobs. If there is more than an hour window delay, the office manager will reach out to you.
- If we get bad weather which prevents us from completing your cleaning service on your scheduled day, the office manager will reach out to you. Your cleaning service will be moved to the closest available business day.
- We do not require you to be home at time of services if we do not need to gain access to locked exterior areas. If you are getting a service that requires inside access, we require someone to be available over the age of 18.
- Please advise the office manager if there any issue with water pressure or if you run your water source from a well. If the area has low water pressure or volume, other arrangements need to be made to avoid any issues.
- Note: If you are getting a house wash, you will receive a basic window cleaning. This is different from windows being done with a purified water-fed pole system. A basic window wash will get debris off windows but you could be left with water spots. If you are looking for a squeaky-clean shine on windows, you will want to get the added window cleaning with purified water-fed pole.
CHECKLIST DAY OF:
- On your day of service Please ensure the following is done:
- Please have a water spigot activated and accessible. Please ensure you tell the office manager if there are any issues with spigots or the water.
- Please avoid using any water during the cleaning service
- Please have all windows and doors shut tightly. (If you are having your windows done with our purified water-fed pole system, please have screens removed. Failure could result in additional charge)
- Please have all pet’s inside before and during cleaning
- Please clear the work areas of all items and remove all sensitive materials from areas being washed such as flags, doormats, and vehicles.
- On the day of service, your designated technician will do a walk through on the property to note any pre-existing damage on the required field hand checklist sheet before any work starts. (If you are home at time of service, they will do this with you). If you are unable to sign at time of noted damage, the company will note the absence on the field hand check list sheet and take photos of noted damage. The office manager will notify client of any damage along with supporting documentation. A final walk through will occur after services are complete.
Payment is due upon completion of work unless other arrangements were made between the client and company. If you plan to pay onsite with cash or check, please ensure proper payment amount quoted for services is sealed in an envelope and provided to head crew leader. You can also make payment by credit card or via online payment link sent with invoice. If you are unsure of your total due, please contact the office manager right away to avoid payment issues. Please check out our terms and conditions page for more information! https://hogwashcleaners.com//terms-conditions/
Thank you again for your business!